Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs... Concerts

So I recently applied at a place here. And as soon as the lady called me and set up an interview, I was so regretting applying there. It really was not the job for me. It was like on the other universe of what I want to do with my life.

Today in the interview, I decided I would suck it up. Money was money and sooner or later I could leave for what I really desire. Until she said the store manager wanted me to work at Starbucks. Hell to the no. I cannot remember a drink combination to save my life! I barely remember MY favorite combination at Starbucks. So, she insisted I think about it. Even after me explaining I could never remember everything and that job required good memory.

Anyhow!
I already found a job I would like. It's just they said they weren't hiring just yet (even though they have a 'apply now!' sign in the window?) but they would be in a few weeks. So, I'm guessing some of their staff is living for school in California or something. That's what my friend does. Comes home for the summer/Christmas and then goes back. Whatever, as I was saying! It looks like an okay in between job! I just want monies to save up and pay rent while I work on my own real goals. I don't want to level up or anything. Except for a raise. ;D

Homigosh! There are soo many concerts this month I would really love to attend! Nickelback, SoCal festival, Marilyn Manson, GREEN DAY! Although I have seen both Nickelback/Hinder and Green Day before, I would still love to see them all again. Especially seeing as they all have new albums. Except for Linkin Park who is playing at the SoCal festival. So, that's one reason I would like a job really really soon. All of these BIG concerts cost money. I miss the old days when I liked ten dollar concert bands, you know? Ha, ha, ha. I still do, but now I save those ten dollars for the big boys.

Mmm, Chester Bennington!

No comments:

Post a Comment