Monday, September 28, 2009

Why Hello

Oh, it has been a while hasn't it?
Well, let's see what I've been up to, shall we?

I got a new job.  Don't work very much due to lack of hours for everyone, but the manager says winter will bring about at least a full shift.  It's paying most of the bills, I guess.  I just need to get a few more hours than four a week!  Yikes.  But I think that is just for this week.  Normally it's about eight or twelve hours a week.

I did a photo shoot for a jewelry catalog recently.  The pictures are AMAZING.  I can't wait until the website is updated and the catalog comes out.  It was a lot of fun to do.  Very hard work getting the right angles and poses to compliment the jewelry, though.  I usually ended up passing out every night during movie time.

Been busy getting ready for the Freaker's Ball.  It should be really amazing this year.  Or I so I hope.  I've only been dreaming about going for over two years now!  Ever since I started working at Montbleu back in the day, everyone would always tell me to go to Freaker's Ball.  And for the past two years it was, "Hello? I'm not twenty one!"  NOT THIS YEAR, BABY!  I am so excited.  Curtis is excited as well, he has refused to go the whole time we've been dating.  So, this will be his first Freaker's Ball as well.  I will also be attending it with my cousins, two freshly turned twenty-one year olds, and a few other fabulous people to be hanging out with.  Oh, if only Hugo and Frankie weren't twenty!  Those two are the best to party with.

Oh yes! Next weekend should be awesome.  I got free tickets to the Biggest Tattoo Expo on Earth in Las Vegas.  So it will be awesome to visit Vegas AGAIN this year.  And this time have some cool excuse!  Curtis has been looking to get a tattoo, I want one...someday...lol, and Candice is wanting another one on her neck line or something.  So, going to this amazing Expo should be useful.  And then there's all the clubs, too. =3  I want to try that sushi place... Something Pop? in the Mandalay Bay.  It looks really high class awesome!

Anyhow, I've been working on a side project here and hope to have it running fairly soon.  Just working out the kinks and details.  Should be up soon though.  Really soon.  I hope to have it open before this weekends Expo.

Time to go and work on said project...
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment