Monday, November 2, 2009

Woo

Long time no post.

So, Vegas was absolutely amazing!  And I want to go again!  Maybe for my birthday next year.  I want to see Holly Madison's 'Peep Show'.  They showed some of it on The Girls Next Door the other episode, and it looks fantastic!  Seeing as my twenty first birthday totally was not awesome.  All of my friends were under-age/too old to be out late, and we just chilled in Tahoe.  On a Sunday.

So, I was thinking of Vegas-ing it up next year.  Possibly, I don't know.  My two main friends still wont be twenty one until the Fall, so it seems almost pointless yet again?  Minus the fact that I adore Las Vegas.  I do like the idea of going to a show I picked out, drinking with my besties Candice and Curtis, and looking hot!  Also, I do so love Holly.  It was sad when she left Hugh Hefner.  And for what?  A crazy magician who she later dumped as well...

Got off track there.

Anyways, Las Vegas was good fun.  The tattoo expo was alright, I was glad it was free that's for sure.  I need to finish up my article on it and post it.  That would be useful.  I think I'll sign off of Blogger for tonight and go work on that right away.

I have a lot of good feelings for the future right now...
Love and peace
Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment